POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Phono Plugs : Re: Phono Plugs Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:30:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Phono Plugs
From: Alf Peake
Date: 9 Feb 2002 09:54:41
Message: <3c653831@news.povray.org>
"Hugo" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote in message
> Hello!
[snip]
> The ground texture is a bitmap.. I had to fill in something quickly,
so
> please don't think too much about that.

I love that background. You could do great things with a hair texture.

Oh yes - the plugs ;-)
I agree the plastic is too metallic, but I do have some phono sockets
whose hard covers look like that. IMHO the center pin (and maybe the
outer contact) should look like soft lead or be very "hard" and shiny.

Alf