POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Phono Plugs : Phono Plugs Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:27:08 EDT (-0400)
  Phono Plugs
From: Hugo
Date: 9 Feb 2002 08:55:35
Message: <3c652a57@news.povray.org>
Hello!

Yesterday evening I decided to make something "quick".. I thought these kind
of plugs would be handy to have for my future work, so this is the result
after ... about 5 hours of joy in Povray.. Do you have any suggestions how
to improve the realism? Without adding more objects or dirt, I mean... I
think, I'll actually soften the texture a bit because it looks too metallic
but are supposed to be plastic.. And the metallic "ends" should look more
like metal; they are too plastic.. But this will rely on the enviroment.

The ground texture is a bitmap.. I had to fill in something quickly, so
please don't think too much about that.

Regards,
Hugo

Post a reply to this message