POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Narnia footprints detail : Re: Narnia footprints detail Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Narnia footprints detail
From: 25ct
Date: 8 Feb 2002 13:47:54
Message: <3c641d5a@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message

> "Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote :
> >
> > How does this look? Too heavy?
>
>     I don't know a lot about snow (but I will soon find out), but does one
> shuffle one's feet in it?

    If you're a child you do...   ;)

I would think one would step over it and leave
> individual foot prints unless it is mid-calf deep or so.

    Yes, you tend to lift your feet, and certainly as it gets deeper.

 Tom:  Looks great, but lower it a little? I would go for more individual
footsteps myself as the depth of snow that she's standing in is minimal, or
lower her....?

  ~Steve~