POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : photo: no trace! (44kB bu) : Re: photo: no trace! (44kB bu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:28:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: photo: no trace! (44kB bu)
Date: 8 Feb 2002 12:28:49
Message: <3c640ad1@news.povray.org>
> I have some suggestions for you:
[...]
> and sorry about my bad english (and the fact that clock is here 5 am
doesn't
> make it any better)

Thanks Matti for your tips. I know that it was 5am, but you should get some
more sleep... as mentioned in the subject AND text this is a photography of
a real, physical, touchable, materialistic fern. Nothing of the stuff we
create in our computer's memories.... a real thing like the tons of stuff as
outside of your room. ;-)

good morning, BTW.

But in general, your tips are all right and correct. Strange that nature
didn't care about ;-))

regards
SY