POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Endangered Species [85k] : Re: Endangered Species [85k] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:29:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Endangered Species [85k]
Date: 8 Feb 2002 08:44:43
Message: <3c63d64b$1@news.povray.org>

Maybe you should rotate one of the brains so that it can't be compared
directly.
AFAIK usually these brains don't swim by lie on the ground of the glass?
Maybe you can put some piece of plastic undereath the brain to keep it above
the ettiquette.

The scene is very impressive, the floppy model excellent. I like the
glasses!
Maybe some dust (both, in the atmosphere and the interior).
An idea which just popped up in my mind: what about making the glasses dusty
(very dusty) but wiped somehow in the front so that you can see through
clearly? For example: make all three glasses dusty but wipe the one with the
floppy. The room is more museum-like. AFAIK are museums dusty ;-))

good job!
regards
SY