POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Endangered Species [85k] : Re: Endangered Species [85k] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Endangered Species [85k]
From: Brody
Date: 8 Feb 2002 08:00:40
Message: <3c63cbf8$1@news.povray.org>
Hugo wrote:

> Did you use measures from the real ones?  I didn't
> measure things during my first Pov years..

Yep, the disk is mesured up to the 10th of a millimeter :) Was
really fun,
you find details you never ever noticed on a floppy before...

> I wish you'd give away the floppy model, so I wouldn't have to
code one
> myself.. Really..

Well, I need to work a little bit on the code (was the first
thing I
modelled for the scene) as well as translate the comments to
english, but I
think I'm going to post it to p.b.s-f within the next few days...