POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Volume Thingy [~26kbu] : Re: Volume Thingy [~26kbu] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Volume Thingy [~26kbu]
From: Hugo
Date: 8 Feb 2002 03:29:23
Message: <3c638c63$1@news.povray.org>
I can't see what it is.. I've never seen a thing like this before.. You made
it with Rhino? Okay, expensive software, and it probably outputs a few
thousand triangles for this sort of thing, which doesn't seem efficient to
me.

Black textures are a real pain in raytracing, but they should be able to
look like in real life!  I don't know what's wrong.

Hugo