POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Endangered Species [85k] : Re: Endangered Species [85k] Server Time
18 Sep 2024 13:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Endangered Species [85k]
From: Hugo
Date: 8 Feb 2002 03:21:05
Message: <3c638a71$1@news.povray.org>
Hey nice work, especially since you're so new to pov! I sure couldn't do
anything like this, during the first years!  The floppy disk looks pretty
precise and detailed.. Did you use measures from the real ones?  I didn't
measure things during my first Pov years..

I wish you'd give away the floppy model, so I wouldn't have to code one
myself.. Really..

Regards,
Hugo