POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Volume Thingy [~26kbu] : Volume Thingy [~26kbu] Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Volume Thingy [~26kbu]
From: Tony[B]
Date: 7 Feb 2002 21:13:35
Message: <3c63344f@news.povray.org>
I wasn't in the mood for studying this morning (even though I have an exam
tommorow) and I started up Rhino, which I've been trying to get good with,
and I made this. It's almost like the one I've got, but it's still short by
a few details geometry and texturewise. Thought it would be nice to post a
WIP of sorts. I will try to get back to it after my exam tommorow. I have
this next week off due to carnivals. :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'volumedial.jpg' (26 KB)