POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : cloth-cloth collissions : Re: cloth-cloth collissions Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:32:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cloth-cloth collissions
From: Apache
Date: 7 Feb 2002 17:13:51
Message: <3c62fc1f@news.povray.org>
Some years ago my mathematical knowledge went down the drain. So I'll need
an absurd amount of time to get hold of the backward Euler algorithm. And
I've got many things, but time....
And my brain seems to be tired too... :-(
And.... I really want to start a good city planning and generation thing for
a big animation project I'm working on. And I want to do this all in C so I
can get some BIG speed improvements.

Anyhow, before implementing backward euler I should rewrite some of the code
and make the executable publicly available and easy to use for other
pov'ers.