POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Creature head (~40kb) : Re: Creature head (~40kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Creature head (~40kb)
From: Shay
Date: 7 Feb 2002 14:46:37
Message: <3c62d99d@news.povray.org>
Jide <jid### [at] kotisoonfi> wrote in message
> You get "blind" of your own mistakes after a while. Could you be more
> specific about the mouth and nose? Image references or something.

After taking a second look at the nose, I think I was wrong. The structure
of the nose looks correct, but the red pigmentation makes the nose appear to
change too abruptly at the tip. In other words, the nose does not appear to
widen as it goes down.

The upper lip appears to curve out too sharply. The creature appears to have
a very narrow set of teeth for the width of his jaw.

Also, the chin it too big, but I know you fixed that already.

 -Shay