POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : media fur : Re: media fur Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: media fur
From: Shay
Date: 7 Feb 2002 13:33:26
Message: <3c62c876@news.povray.org>
Since the render time is only a few minutes, I believe that this method is
worth the time in some cases. Your fur has a distinct look from other fur
methods.
The only problem I can see is on the csg items. If you used union, then
merge would probably correct the problem. If you are using merge already,
then the method has a definite flaw.

 -Shay