POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Indeed, radiosity add's realism to this scene (60,8kB bu) : Re: Indeed, radiosity add's realism to this scene (60,8kB bu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:29:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Indeed, radiosity add's realism to this scene (60,8kB bu)
From: bob h
Date: 7 Feb 2002 11:42:48
Message: <3c62ae88$1@news.povray.org>
*gasp*  So you're saying this one plant is made using a 73 megabyte file?
Yow!  Still, I like the crinkly leaves it has, plenty of detail.
I agree with others opinions about the watering needed, it still looks pale
to me.  Texturing can be tough to do though so no one can blame you for
that.
Think you need to group leaves nearer as they get smaller, although I
haven't checked against a real fern.

bob h