POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Indeed, radiosity add's realism to this scene (60,8kB bu) : Indeed, radiosity add's realism to this scene (60,8kB bu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Indeed, radiosity add's realism to this scene (60,8kB bu)
Date: 7 Feb 2002 05:21:47
Message: <3c62553b@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

still the same fern, sorry if it get's boring.
According to your advices I added some radiosity, made the sprays weaker and
watered it a bit, and therefore it grew a bit :-)
Since I adapted the auto-LOD settings to show full detail in the front (to
reduce the sharp edges) the include file is now approx. 5 times larger than
the old ones (which is 73MB right now). Maybe an overkill but once the file
is created, parsing time is only few minutes.

Have fun!
regards
SY

Post a reply to this message