POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Narnia V3 WIP : Re: Narnia V3 WIP Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:14:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Narnia V3 WIP
From: Tom Melly
Date: 6 Feb 2002 10:29:43
Message: <3c614be7$1@news.povray.org>
"Ron Parker" <ron### [at] povrayorg> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] fwicom...

> Still, given that I last read most of those books somewhere between 15 and
> 20 years ago (except The Magician's Nephew, which I last read a little over
> two years ago, and let's not go into why I never got a chance to reread the
> other six, thankyouverymuch) I think I still have a pretty good outline of
> most of their plots.

Funnily enough, I bought TMN a couple of months ago - it's sitting by my bed on
the "read next" pile.

I recently read an interview with Phillip Pullman, in which he pretty
effectively vented his spleen on the Narnia cycle - particularily the Last
Battle's ending - he has a point, but I love them.

Moving to o.t.

BTW IIRC I think I've figured out why you never got to re-read the others :(