POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Narnia V3 WIP : Re: Narnia V3 WIP Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Narnia V3 WIP
From: Tom Melly
Date: 6 Feb 2002 05:00:34
Message: <3c60fec2@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message

>     Very much gives me the feeling of the story, except that I always
> thought the lamppost was a little more surrounded by trees. I will have to
> read that again.

Oh, I get 0 points for accuracy.

1. The cupboard should indeed be amongst more trees
2. It should be much further away from the lamp
3. It shouldn't look like the front of the cupboard, it should look like just
the back of the cupboard.

and....

4. Lucy is not a bloke in a wig....

For problems 1 to 3, I'm pleading artistic licence.....