POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : KPOVModeler : Re: KPOVModeler Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: KPOVModeler
From: Ken Cecka
Date: 5 Feb 2002 22:56:13
Message: <3c60a95d@news.povray.org>
In case you still want to try, your original problem with the configure
script wasn't anything to do with the libraries - it just wanted to know
wheter the headers were.  You can fix that by copying the headers into
/usr/include or /usr/local/include or something like that.

Regarding KPovModeller itself, I think it's a bit early to expect much out
of it.  I've been keeping an eye on it since it started, and may even jump
in and try to contribute at some point, but it's still not far enough along
that I would try to do anything too serious with it.

Ken