POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Better, worse or still plastic? : Re: Better, worse or still plastic? Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Better, worse or still plastic?
Date: 5 Feb 2002 15:16:52
Message: <3c603db4@news.povray.org>
>   Much better, I think. But perhaps you lowered the green amount a bit too
> much.  Also, don't forget rad for final rendering, and perhaps giving a
bit
> more of life to the vase texture.

I already changed the colours again (I just can't stop playing around with
this thing). Now the are no longer "bluish" and have a more fresh green but
not as much as before.

The vase thing is just for tests and will not be part of the final scene.
Anyway, I will have to use rad then for shure.

thanks for feedback,
regards
SY