POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Better, worse or still plastic? : Re: Better, worse or still plastic? Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:30:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Better, worse or still plastic?
Date: 5 Feb 2002 15:14:25
Message: <3c603d21@news.povray.org>
> Not at all plastic-like. I think the only problem is that the shadows seem
> to break up the plant. Radiosity would probably correct this.

Fine.
Yes, you are right. As you may see easily there is no ambient light and no
radiosity. Just the area light. Therefore of course very dark shadows.
the final scene I have in my mind looks completely different. The vase thing
is just for fun right now. The black background was boring :-)

thanks for feedback,
regards
SY