POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : cloth-cloth collissions : Re: cloth-cloth collissions Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cloth-cloth collissions
From: H  David Young
Date: 5 Feb 2002 15:12:31
Message: <3c603caf@news.povray.org>
I've been following your cloth progress, and I just wanted to say:
"Excellent Work!"  What kind of math is behind this?  I assume that it is
well above my head.  The movement is great, but in this last one, the cloth
looks more like silk, because of it's lack of friction; is there someway to
cause it to lose energy?  But whatever comments I have, I really want to say
keep going with this, it is amazing work.

H. David Young