POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Narnia V3 WIP : Re: Narnia V3 WIP Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Narnia V3 WIP
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 5 Feb 2002 13:39:55
Message: <3c6026fb@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote in message

> Bill DeWitt <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message
>
> >   Very much gives me the feeling of the story, >
> >

> I am not familiar with this story. What is it from?

    Ho-ho... A virgin...

    Chronicles of Narnia, Christian metaphor children's stories by C.S.
Lewis. Well worth reading as an adult, really good for reading to children
as they get close to the age where they no longer really want someone to
read to them, a little too scary and bloody for some younger children.