POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : finally: my lighting macro. : Re: finally: my lighting macro. Server Time
2 Sep 2024 10:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: finally: my lighting macro.
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 5 Feb 2002 11:33:39
Message: <3c600962@news.povray.org>
Hi Andrew :

> Just followed the link to your site.. saw that you had said that your
> BOLTS picture was inspired by Andrew Harron. Did you mean me, as my name
> is Andrew Cocker, or were you referring to the author of the original
> BRAZIL bolts render? Just curious :-)

  Well, I put this only to avoid any "plagiarism" claims by the author of
the reference image. And really, I started to do it when you posted the
original image: then I visited utzweb.com (I had problems to read it from
the image corner!) and seen the full size image, so it can be considered
that way.

  Actually, you acted more as "instigator", which is perhaps a more
important role...  ;)

  P.S.: Indeed, you haven't tell us the original image was postprocesed! :)

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org