POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cloth-cloth collission : Re: cloth-cloth collission Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cloth-cloth collission
Date: 5 Feb 2002 00:18:42
Message: <3c5f6b32$1@news.povray.org>
It looks great! Congratulations!

Did you rewrite it in C?

Soon after my unsuccesful attempts to use backward Euler I installed a new
motherboard in my PC and had to reinstall w2k. Accidentally I messed up my
partitions and almost lost all my data!!! I spent all the weekend trying to
fix all the mess. Fortunately I didn't loose everything and I will be able
to continue my cloth research soon. I just have to find some free time!!!

Congratulations again,

Fernando.