POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cloth-cloth collission : Re: cloth-cloth collission Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cloth-cloth collission
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 4 Feb 2002 19:11:44
Message: <3c5f2340@news.povray.org>
That looks fantastic! I have some questions:

Are you using 3.5 or MegaPOV (persistent variables). 3.5 I hope....

Why are some of the individual polygons visible on the large fold? Is it a
smooth mesh?

In an animation, will your code allow another object to move the cloth ie.
if a sphere moved up into your cloth, would it lift it, or pass through?

Keep up this work, I'm fascinated.

All the best,

Andy Cocker