POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worlds within Worlds WIP - What d'ya think? : Re: Worlds within Worlds WIP - What d'ya think? Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worlds within Worlds WIP - What d'ya think?
From: Shay
Date: 4 Feb 2002 15:37:35
Message: <3c5ef10f$1@news.povray.org>
The landscape detail in image one is not apparent in the latest image.
Perhaps increasing the contrast would bring out more of the detail. Also, I
liked the clouds in image one.

The water looks a just a little artificial to me as well. Are you using
light-fading?

Of course all of this is just my opinion.

 -Shay