POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brazil bolts, freestyle. : Re: Brazil bolts, freestyle. Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brazil bolts, freestyle.
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 4 Feb 2002 06:52:16
Message: <3c5e75ef@news.povray.org>

> Absolutely amazing!

  Thanks!

> Although: on the second look it looks a tiny little bit like made of clay,
> don't you think so? Maybe due to the scratches? I don't know why. I had
> just this feeling.

  You're right! I was not sure about it, but now that you mention it, seems
like the material is soft, too deformable... just like metal-painted clay!
And you're also right about what is causing it: the small normal pattern is
not very good for such metal, I must work on it.

> Anyway, it's more than excellent!

  Thanks again!

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres