POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Art gallery IRTC WIP (52kbu) : Re: Art gallery IRTC WIP (52kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Art gallery IRTC WIP (52kbu)
From: Ian Shumsky
Date: 3 Feb 2002 18:01:11
Message: <3c5dc137@news.povray.org>
Hi Gail,

A nice image progressing well. I like the fish leaving the picture (it
emphasises the 'where the pictures are a little more real than is usual'
comment in your first post). When I read that comment I though you might
have had a figure reaching into one of the pictures, but your concept is
great.

I think that the camera position/angle could be tweaked a little. Moving it
back could give you the opportinity to add some more details to the wall,
such as skirting boards, and floor.

I look forward to seeing the final version.

Cheers,
Ian.

http://www.outerarm.demon.co.uk/graphics/graphics.html