POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Updated clouds : Re: Updated clouds Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated clouds
From: Alf Peake
Date: 3 Feb 2002 09:49:42
Message: <3c5d4e06@news.povray.org>
Looks very good. Clouds maybe a little coarse, like a close up of
cotton-wool. As part of a full scene I don't think that anyone could
find fault. But I guess with render time increasing as the square of
quality (?) I would have given up long ago.

> Notice the time difference between this post and my last cloud
> post. That's about how long it took to render  ;)

Unless my OE5.5 has dropped some posts, 24 Jan 2002 was your last? A
10 day render? Wow!

Alf