POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pepper. : Re: Pepper. Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pepper.
From: JRG
Date: 3 Feb 2002 03:52:04
Message: <3c5cfa34@news.povray.org>
"Hugo" wrote:
> You did it again!!!  :o))  Great work!!  I was wondering how your kitchen
> scene moves forward; glad to see you haven't given up. Those objects are HQ.
> They will make the best raytraced kitchen I can imagine. You're using a
> really good light too. I try to imagine how it looks while you're coding the
> objects, and probably uses a poorer light... Must be a big difference.

Thank you. Well, I'm using a standard set for the modelling of these objects. I start
modelling each object with the white-cube-set used for the coffee-percolator, then I
sometimes have to adapt it to the specific model I'm, well, modelling. This time, for
example, the three lights system did not work too well.

> > FYI I use pepper with anything: with the spaghetti,
> > with the pasta, with the steak, with the fried
> > potatoes, with the vegetables...
>
> What about salt? You use salt too?
> I've heard "Salt is the king of the table".

Yes, but pepper is more like a lover...

--
Jonathan.