POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP WwW 2 (175 Kb) : WIP WwW 2 (175 Kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  WIP WwW 2 (175 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 2 Feb 2002 21:43:50
Message: <3c5ca3e6@news.povray.org>
Hi all:
First of all, thank you all for your comments and replies to my previous
post on this subject. All were very helpful.
Here is take two. I have replaced the poster with a board with some pins
(the pictures will come later), added a lamp and a cushion (even though
their textures are going to change), scaled up the floor, changed the clock
texture, rotated the baby walker and the pointlight is an area light now.
I have decided to use Poser, so maybe some objects must change their
position.
As this render includes some of your suggestions, I think it's time to show
it to you.
Comments?

Bye

--