POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) : Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:28:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 2 Feb 2002 21:40:13
Message: <3c5ca30d$1@news.povray.org>

news:3c5bca84@news.povray.org...
>   Nice concept, perhaps a bit clasic (as mine, indeed!). My only problem
is
> with the floor tile, seems way too repetitive, even for "false wood"
tiles.
> The overall composition and point of wiew is also very good. So now you
> only need 3 times more toys on scene. ;)

Hi Jaime!

Thank you for your comments. Talking 'bout the false wood, maybe you are
right. A little more work on photoshop will work it out.
Right now I'm going to begin with Poser; let's see how it works. I'll
continue later with the toys.
I am going to post a new version now with some improvements (the false wood
is scaled up, maybe it looks better this way).
Hasta luego noruego.
Bye.
--
Txemi Jendrix