POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pepper. : Re: Pepper. Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pepper.
From: Hugo
Date: 2 Feb 2002 16:59:34
Message: <3c5c6146$1@news.povray.org>
You did it again!!!  :o))  Great work!!  I was wondering how your kitchen
scene moves forward; glad to see you haven't given up. Those objects are HQ.
They will make the best raytraced kitchen I can imagine. You're using a
really good light too. I try to imagine how it looks while you're coding the
objects, and probably uses a poorer light... Must be a big difference.

> FYI I use pepper with anything: with the spaghetti,
> with the pasta, with the steak, with the fried
> potatoes, with the vegetables...

What about salt? You use salt too?
I've heard "Salt is the king of the table".

Regards,
Hugo