POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Art gallery IRTC WIP (52kbu) : Re: Art gallery IRTC WIP (52kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Art gallery IRTC WIP (52kbu)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 2 Feb 2002 05:56:07
Message: <3c5bc5c7@news.povray.org>
Hi Gail

 This is getting really interesting as concept, and also artistically. My
only complains are more for the tech part. I see the shadow parts are too
dark. Can you put some light on "the other side" of the room to give some
light filling? It also seems to mee that the point of view is somewhat
"opressive", too close to the wall (I think someone already mentioned it).

  Good luck!

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia