POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : KPOVModeler : Re: KPOVModeler Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: KPOVModeler
From: David F
Date: 31 Jan 2002 19:03:19
Message: <3c59db47$1@news.povray.org>
Ken Cecka wrote:

> I'll note that the in my first attempt I skipped copying linux/Makefile,
> and when I built I got a .a file instead of a .so file.
>
> Ken

I think that was my problem.  I got the correct libraries built, but I'm
still getting complaints from the configure script... I think this is going
to be too much of a hassle to get this working.  I give up!

--

David
smuchrusher <at> ameritech <dot> net

6:05pm up 1 day, 14:48, 0 users, load average: 0.33, 0.25, 0.16