POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WwW IRTC WIP (45.2KB) : Re: WwW IRTC WIP (45.2KB) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WwW IRTC WIP (45.2KB)
From: jimbobjim
Date: 31 Jan 2002 11:10:43
Message: <3c596c83@news.povray.org>
> In what way will the cells be connected? I assume from the sticky-out
> bit that it will be at least:

I was thinking I would build up a library of 'plumbing parts' to
interconnect them. You know sort of  T-junctions, s-bends and maybe a stock
cock or two. I'm not yet sure of  whether to go with a straight cubic
lattice of cells (or even something a little more complicated like the
atomic structure of silicon???) or go for something a little more random on
the lines of Gilles Trans Pipe macro.

Either way, I still don't know how to apply the rust stains and lichen
etc...

Jim