POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : povgolf (642 kbbu) : Re: povgolf (642 kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povgolf (642 kbbu)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 31 Jan 2002 10:02:24
Message: <3c595c80$1@news.povray.org>
I had a problem with my bouncing algorithm.  Everything looked great (in
tune with physics) on the first several bounces.  After the ball lost its
"bounce" and was just rolling along, I found that at below a certain x-z
plane speed, the ball would fall through the surface of the earth!

Still a cool concept but my algo was no good for this.....