POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WwW IRTC WIP (45.2KB) : WwW IRTC WIP (45.2KB) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  WwW IRTC WIP (45.2KB)
From: jimbobjim
Date: 30 Jan 2002 19:43:31
Message: <3c589333@news.povray.org>
Hi all
Any comments so far? (bear in mind thta I'm fairly new to this...)
I envisage the final image to be an almost infinite number of these 'cells'
connected together, each populated by a poser character holding a smaller
copy of  a cluster of cells each with a poser character holding a smaller
copy yet again...etc
I feel at the moment the cell looks too clean, I want to add rust stains
running down the stone under the window etc but don't know how any ideas?
Thanks
Jim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: