POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) : Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:30:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 30 Jan 2002 17:41:57
Message: <3c5876b5@news.povray.org>

news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...
> How about some cusions and a soft rug for the children to play on, that
> hard floor won't do their knees any good.

I have to do some cushions (an some shirts and dresses for the cupboard)
I have thought about including a rug. I asked Mr. Suzuki for his iso-carpet
and he sent to p.t.s-f the code updated for the current beta 10.
It's very slow (at least for my machine) and, though I tried, I cannot make
it work with an image map (that was my 1st idea).
Anyway, the floor don't mean to be wood, but that kind of plastic that you
paste in the floor (I don't know the english word, sorry) and that imitates
the wood.
It's similar to the one I had in my house when I was a child.
Thank you for your comments
Bye.
--
Txemi Jendrix