POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) : Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 30 Jan 2002 17:06:54
Message: <3c586e7e@news.povray.org>

news:3c574115@news.povray.org...
>    Very good so far Txemi.
Thank you very much!.

> Rotate the 'learning to walk'  buggy thing, (sorry, don't know what
> they're called...), so that the handle
> doesn't interfere with the chair legs.

 Actually the objects are in test positions, but sure that the "buggy thing"
will not interfere with the chair legs in the final render. I'm wondering if
I'm going to use Poser (would be nice, sure) and if I do it will change the
location of most of the objects.

>   Make the tiles bigger?

I find they are OK, I don't think I'll change that.

>   Nice concept though.

Thank you again.

Bye.
--