POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) : Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:27:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb)
From: Juergen Scharfy
Date: 30 Jan 2002 05:18:52
Message: <3c57c88c@news.povray.org>
A lot of details make your scene quite realistic!

Just few thing which came into my mind:
.) the picture doesn't match the toy scene.  a cartoon would convince me
more
.) shouldn't there be some carpet on the floor? playing board games on a
wooden floor is not a good idea :-)
.) some wrinkled sheets of paper next to the pencils would be cool
.) the watch looks very flat. I don't know why but it looks like built IN
the wall instead of hanging on it. Try to leave a gap between the watch and
the wall (there must be some device mounted on the wall where the clock is
hanging on)

Good job! I'm eger to see the progress of this pic. I hope you'll post it
regularly?
all the best
SY