POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: oh no, more clothes! : Re: oh no, more clothes! Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:28:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: oh no, more clothes!
From: Apache
Date: 29 Jan 2002 21:29:31
Message: <3c575a8b@news.povray.org>
It would require really significant ADDITIONS to my code. I'm working on
internal collission detection now. And the cloth will be able to interect
with more than one sphere and some other primitives like boxes and
cylinders. Those are relatively easy to implement. But first I should start
remembering my mathematical knowledge...

Apache