POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rocket (26 Kb PNG) : Re: Rocket (26 Kb PNG) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rocket (26 Kb PNG)
From: Shay
Date: 29 Jan 2002 14:00:33
Message: <3c56f151$1@news.povray.org>
I think it would be fun to take some old toys and make them look as real as
possible. Not like a real toy, but like a real rocket. Keep the basic shape
and coloration, but add the necessary details to make it look like it could
really fly.

I am trying to remember if I had any cool looking toys as a kid with which I
could do this. Might be fun with an old transformer or He-Man vehicle. Do
you have and ideas? I'm trying to think of an old space toy because I have
so many ideas left over from my spaceship competition (PRTC). Too bad most
spaceship toys are modeled after movie spaceships, so there is no need for
imagination.

 -Shay

Txemi Jendrix <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message