POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oranges, 2nd State (94 K ) : Re: Oranges, 2nd State (94 K ) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oranges, 2nd State (94 K )
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 29 Jan 2002 11:08:23
Message: <3c56c8f7$1@news.povray.org>
I agree with the other comments about the color of the oranges and the
orange flesh being somewhat off.

I also feel the "opened" orange is a bit too cleanly opened and the contents
(I assuming the flesh is from the opened orange) would not have fit through
the opening made in that orange.  In fact I have never seen the contents of
an orange come cleanly out of the interior of the skin since they are so
well attached.

The glass container in the background might benefit through the use of
photons.

Despite my comments I think the image is great!  It really looks "real" and
solid.

news:3C5### [at] aolcom...

----