POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Peano 3D macro test (~70K) : Re: Peano 3D macro test (~70K) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Peano 3D macro test (~70K)
From: Shay
Date: 28 Jan 2002 09:33:03
Message: <3c55611f$1@news.povray.org>
Several years ago, I saw a program on TV about a new 3D weave which had been
invented. The weave was designed for optimal dispersion of heat. When a blow
torch was held up to plastic woven with the old 3D weave and the new, the
new weave burned at least 5 time quicker. This is what your picture reminds
me of. I wish I had the details on the special heat-resistant weave so that
I could try and adapt your macro to create it.