POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Juice anyone? (~60kb) : Re: Juice anyone? (~60kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Juice anyone? (~60kb)
From: Bonsai
Date: 25 Jan 2002 05:51:43
Message: <3c5138bf$1@news.povray.org>
> Just a test of what I can do with wings (the polycount of the meshes is
> quite low). Anyway comments and criticism welcome.

I would lower the aperture value a bit in the focal blur settings, because
not all parts of the pitcher are in the sharp zone. For me it looks a bit
weird, when the rim that is near to me is unsharp and the one that is more
away is totaly sharp and the little glasses too.

Just my two eurocent...

So long,

Bonsai
--