POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ExplainationPlease...?? : Re: ExplainationPlease...?? Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ExplainationPlease...??
From: Juergen Scharfy
Date: 24 Jan 2002 11:07:42
Message: <3c50314e@news.povray.org>
> I think he did ask the questions.  He wants to know what the
> aforementioned functions do and how to control them.

Yep. But maybe he wants to know more than just the few functions implemented
POVRay. Maybe some more on vector algebra?
I think it is more important to understand the vector algebra first before
looking at the implementation.

But anyway, the functions are at least a base for a discussion. Let's see if
I can write a short AND understandable explanation..... but for now I have
to do something else. It's on the list ;-)