POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Early IRTC WIP (35kbu) : Re: Early IRTC WIP (35kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Early IRTC WIP (35kbu)
From: Ruy
Date: 24 Jan 2002 08:52:11
Message: <3c50118b@news.povray.org>
Overall, a very nice picture, I like it.

One comment, though. AFAIK, the plaques containing the names of the artworks
usually are much smaller than you have depicted. They are more like tags,
usually very discreet and small, being set by the lower right corner of the
painting or in the wall, to the right of the sculpture. (They also include
the name of the author, the year of creation, the technique used -acrylic on
canvas, or whatever- and the dimensions, but I guess that the tags would be
really too small to read, should you include them).

Ruy