POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Boiling height_field (mpg1 ~340Kb) : Re: Boiling height_field (mpg1 ~340Kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boiling height_field (mpg1 ~340Kb)
From: Gleb
Date: 24 Jan 2002 04:32:43
Message: <3c4fd4bb@news.povray.org>
Thank you. I know, the quality is bad, but I tried to reduce the size.
I think it will be possible to use this kind of simple movements
to simulate the effect of something boiling. Usually people don't look
carefully
on the details of this kind of process, just a quick look at a surface with
this stuff
should left a feeling of that.

Gleb