POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Early IRTC WIP (35kbu) : Early IRTC WIP (35kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Early IRTC WIP (35kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 23 Jan 2002 14:43:19
Message: <3c4f1257@news.povray.org>
A picture gallery where the pictures are a little more real than
is usual. I tried a similar idea a couple of years ago but didn't
ave much success.

The floating spheres are placeholders for lamps. I'll replace
the julia fractals with something better later

The three pictures were all rendered in Vue d'Esprit then post-
processed in photoshop so that they look sorta like paintings

Comments?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Chaos, disorder and panic      *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   My job here is done.           *
* Just think of me as the storm before the calm     Magic: The Gathering*

Attachments:
Download 'Painting.jpg' (34 KB)

Preview of image 'Painting.jpg'
Painting.jpg