POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Transparent variations on a cloth theme MPG1 : Re: Transparent variations on a cloth theme MPG1 Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparent variations on a cloth theme MPG1
From: Fernando González del Cueto
Date: 23 Jan 2002 10:46:28
Message: <3c4edad4@news.povray.org>
"Juergen Scharfy" <sch### [at] surfeuat> wrote in message
> > I hope you like it, and I'll be glad to receive your comments and
> > suggestions.
>
> very, very, VERY nice. Beside the time scale it's amazing.
> Is it difficult to put more objects underneath the cloth?
>
> Congratulations!
> regards
> SY

I have only experimented with a sphere, and I suppose that there may be
other simple objects that can be easily included (maybe a standing cone?)
and other simple objects would require some additional work, like a box.

More complex (non convex, especially) objects would be much more difficult.

I hope I can try with more objects soon.

Thanks again,

Fernando.